Custom Bags & Pouches
As the market increasingly demands smaller lighter products reflected in the growth of 19"/2 electronics, we've taken a look at how the Extreme range can adapt to meet this with a range of custom bags. Lightweight and portable, yet offering protection from shock, vibration and the environment we think we've cracked it with the Ballistic range of 19"/2 shock mounted products.
A shock mounted unit in a rigid housing wrapped in a ballistic nylon 'skin', the Ballistic range gives the benefits of rigid protective case in a portable format.
- Strong stainless steel equipment rack
- High tensile aluminium protective housing
- Foam Lined 1000 denier Ballistic Nylon outer 'skin'
- Natural rubber shock mounts designedspecifically for sensitive equipment'
- Over Zip' covers to protect from water and dust ingress
- Back unit protects the spine and distributes weight correctly along the back
- Custom machined foam inserts to protect and hold content
- Modular system; holdall, rucksackand vehicle mount options
- Pocket and pouches designed to suit equipment and applications
- 3-way shoulder strap adjustment(aids on-the-move comfort)
- Air-vent circulation for coolingand to wick sweat away
- Shock mounts designed to meet the application, environment and equipment
- Weatherproof construction
- Patent-protected, ergonomical back system developed with a spinal surgeon from the Royal College ofPhysicians (RCS
- This modular harness system has stress tolerance to exceed a 100kg payload... and a breaking strain of 3411nm, enough to pull a Transit.
- Effective and proven EMI shielding methods
- Our engineering supports most CAD formats
- Photo realistic 3D images to model your equipment
Summary of Features
- Designed engineered and manufactured without compromise in the UK.
- Made from 1000 denier Ballistic Nylon outer 'skin', designed to suit equipment and applications.
- Shock mounts to meet the application, strong, shielded, effective and proven.
- Full made to order, customisation and design available. Small runs, prototypes and large volume projects are accepted.