Extreme Cases are the exclusive UK distributors of the Suprobox range of rotationally moulded cases.
Whether at work in the North Sea, crossing the Sahara or exploring the Amazon, the cases are designed to withstand the toughest environmental and climatic conditions of the defence, aerospace, oil and gas, marine, satellite and telecommunication markets.
With approximately 70 sizes of single lid containers and a full compliment of 19” shock mounted rack cases the suprobox range is a welcome addition to the Extreme product offering.
The cases are manufactured from a special polymer as a solid uniform structure making them extra resistant to impact and vibration. The raw material compound is UV resistant and is specifically designed to function in extreme temperatures and under solar load.
• Easy grip ruggedized stainless steel handles.
• Bevelled and rounded edges.
• Multibrix® stacking system (straight or cross stacking of same or different size cases)
• Custom internals available
• Over 70 sizes available
• Ruggedized case body made from impact resistant PE material
• Solid, uniform structure making cases extra resistant to impact and vibration
• Corrosion and mould resistant offering protection against contamination from solvents and chemical agents
• Made to withstand extreme temperatures & solar load
• UV resistant
• Stainless steel fittings resilient to humidity, salt, sand and dust
• Special waterproof and dustproof silicone seal
• Recessed protected fittings
• Certified to Mil-Std 810G
• Approved for use in temperatures -40°C to +65°C
• Rated IP67 according to EN60529 TS3303
• Automatic pressure relief valve (standard)
• Standard colours include black & olive drab with optional colours on application