HPRC 3500E Backpack 433 x 319 x 169mm
HPRC 3500 Backpack is an injection-moulded backpack that is watertight, airtight and virtually crushproof.
It is made of TTX01 polypropylene plastic resin with a micro-textured surface to reduce scratching.
It can be customizable with a cubed foam, with an interior nylon bag or can be purchased empty.
The ergonomic back pad is made of fast drying antibacterial foam and was designed to be thicker in critical areas such as the shoulder blades and lumbar to provide the precise level of required support and protection.
The adjustable shoulder and side straps are made of soft air mesh to allow for comfort and quick moisture evaporation.
Four extra strong side loops have been moulded in for attaching future accessories such as a jacket and helmet net as well as a tripod holder.
HPRC 3500 Pack Basics
- Injection moulded shell made of advanced patented plastic, TTX01 polypropylene-resin, for up to 20% lighter weight
- Micro-textured surface to reduce scratching
- Neoprene O-ring to keep the case air and watertight
- Air pressure release valve included
- Double-hinge locking latches for secure close and comfort open
- Four extra strong side loops have been moulded in for attaching future accessories such as a jacket and helmet net as well as a tripod holder
- ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated
- IP67 Military specification for protection against dust and against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1.0 m
- STANAG 4280 is a NATO specification for high and low temperatures for extended periods of time (up to 131° Fahrenheit for 48 hours and as low as -4.0° Fahrenheit for 16 hours)
- DS 81-41 (military-grade)
To discuss high volume orders and or custom foam, please contact our sales team on 01271 374162 or email [email protected]
For a further lists of HPRC transport cases please click here.