Theft of plant and tools from sites is a major issue and costs the construction millions every year, not just in the equipment costs but also insurance bills and downtime. We were asked by a Gloucester building contractor to come up with a solution.
Initially we were looking at our lockdown range of containers…but decided we needed to go large on this problem!
The Mega Lockdown – a reinforced 20′ container fitted out with storage bays with padlockable steel framed wire mesh doors and tamper proof external locks.
Sub-contractors can now have their own individual secure location to leave their equipment when away from site. They can even plug in and recharge batteries.
- 20’side opening container
- strong, steel, anti-vandal structure
- high security padlock lockbox
- standard cargo doors to one 8ft end
- full concertina cargo doors to one 20ft side
- reinforced roof and floors
- 6x lockable secure storage bays
- 3 tier steel box section shelving in each bay
- mesh caged padlockable doors
- power distribution board
- twin charging sockets
- wall mounted convection heater
- fluorescent light with glass diffuser
additional security options:
- Internal CCTV camera
- CISA 285-75 heavy duty container locks (anti saw/anti pick/attack resistant)
Contact the Extreme team for further details.